- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
You will be a member of the customer service team providing high quality service to the customers. Your primary role will be attending to customers’ queries face-to-face and/or via the phone promptly and efficiently.
- Attend to incoming calls and handle general enquiries
- Schedule and confirm appointments with customers timely
- Process job orders and ensure effective flow of information between customers and the workshop
- Collect customers’ feedback for continuous improvement in service level
- GCE 'O' levels or equivalent with preferably 1 year of customer service experience
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at mail to: email@example.com
Resumes please INCLUDE the following:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent ID photograph
Thank you and we wish you all the best in your job search!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.