- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Office, Good analytical, problem solving, good planning and organisation skills, Customer Service, Credit Management
Our client, an established Telco company is seeking suitable candidates for the above position.
- Oversee the operations of the debt recovery of terminated accounts
- Oversee the debt recovery processes for the following
- Consumer: Foreigner, Underaged
- Corporate: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited etc
- Review the debt recovery processes for enhancement and automation.
- Work with IS for system enhancement and automation of the processes.
- Work with CRD, Billing Enquiries etc on customer's feedbacks, complaints, queries, etc.
- Work with external debt collection agencies for debt collections.
- Review of listings for the processes and reports for management reporting.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or related studies with at least 1-2 years’ related experience.
- Good PC skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of credit management techniques is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and customer service oriented.
- Good analytical, problem solving, good planning and organisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good team player and be able to work independently.
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.