- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer Service , Communication skills, Microsoft Office
You will handle enquiries through phone calls, emails, correspondences from the public and provide counter service in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- 5 GCE “O” level passes including English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a Client Contact or Customer Service environment
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to attend to both English and Chinese speaking customers
- People-oriented, positive and independent
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.