- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To handle all customer’s enquiries and manage the booking system via phone and Inttra.
- To handle all Global account’s requirement and ensure shipping instructions are being complied.
- To handle all USA service contract filing.
- To handle COD request.
- Assist to provide statistics for Marketing department.
- Assist to canvass cargoes through tele-marketing.
- Co-ordinate D.G. cargoes application with customers, Medlog & PSA and apply MDX through MDX system
- Prepare weekly report for CIF/FOB booking to Singapore Regional Office
- Prepare top 5 accounts year to date loadings for Weekly Marketing Report
- Assist to track & trace shipments for customers via internal tracking system
- Positive attitude and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- At least GCE ‘O’ level.
- Fresh graduates with diploma in Shipping / Logistics or Marketing & Sales are welcome.
Interested candidate/Applicants, please email resume in MS WORD Format to:email@example.com
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability and duration
- Recent photograph