- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
- Handle booking of golf slots for members and corporate members.
- Answering of phone enquiries.
- Ensure all transactions made for the day are to be tallied and errors (if any) are amended and accountable for by the end of the shift/day.
- Assist the Executives for proper regulation of golf operations including competitions In House events and 5 Major events draw list and activities.
- Opening and closing of golf course during inclement weather.
- Handle the registration and issuance of course tickets.
- Deliver right information to members/guests.
- Ensure that ISO Quality Procedures are maintained.
- Minimum ‘N’ Level qualification with 1 year of customer service experience
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
- 5 days work week
- 2 shifts: 6.45am to 3.45pm / 2pm to 11pm
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career! Send in your application to email@example.com (R1324692).
You may also use the Apply button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.