- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
Customer Service Officer (Shipping)
- To manage, monitor and control stock holding
- To manage principal accounts for inventory management and service
- To prepare stock holding and indent reports for monthly reviews
- To manage inventory out of stocks situations
- To liaise with Principals/Sales Dept, warehouse, shipping and suppliers on shipment of goods ordered or ad-hoc re-export requests
- To co-ordinate and liaise with internal redressing/repacking facility to ensure timely completion of stocks redressing/repacking.
- To handle inventory issues internally and externally with principals in a service oriented manner.
- To ensure that principal requests are attended to in the shortest possible time.
- To handle cyclical and annual stock take of principal lines in general (not restricted to individual portfolio).
- To work in a team and handle back up duties of another PSS within team.
- To work cohesively with colleagues and provide assistance to team leads and supervisors when required.
- To comply with ISO procedures.
- To ensure proper management and filing of documents.
- To carry out any other duties assigned.
- GCE ’A’ Level; preferably Diploma/Degree in Business Studies or Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Mgt or Logistics Mgt
- Min 3 years experience in inventory administration and coordination
- Inventory coordination or purchasing knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task & deadlines
- Working Day: 5 Day Work
- Company Transport (Island Wide)
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290