- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Customer service skills, Handling customer complaints
Be part of our dynamic team!
DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry-leading service capabilities and end-to-end property solutions.
Established in Singapore since 1996, DTZ Contact Centre operates round the clock to serve our wide diverse clientele, delivering exceptional service quality as their service ambassador.
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with great customer service skills, an analytical mindset and are passionate about protecting companies' revenue.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken & follow up on customer interactions
- Communicate and coordinate with peers on outstanding cases and necessary updates
To be successful in this fast paced environment, you will be required to:
- Work in the east
- Possess minimum O-Level/ SPM above
- Have excellent communication skills in both English and one other local language
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal & problem solving skills
- Ensure acute attention is given to details and accuracy of data collected
- Have adaptability to work on shifts and/or weekends
- Possess reasonable stress tolerance level
- Students or homemakers looking for a part-time job and ORD personnel are all welcome