- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service, Communications skills
- Answer all enquiries (i.e. vessel particular, collection of empty container, vessel schedule, accepting of dangerous cargoes, vessel omission)
- Accepting of SOC and COC bookings.
- Fax booking confirmation to shippers to ensure correct data accepted.
- Stop bhumnet users from bookings thru the system due to vessel overbooked.
- Monitoring of pending bookings due to vessel overbooked.
- Liaise with partners for vessel space and forecast.
- Do block bookings monthly for VIP shippers, slot owners, partners.
- Check with slot partners for acceptance of dangerous, out of gauge, reefer of uncontainerised shipment.
- Min GCE O Level qualification, with at least 1 year of backend customer service experience.
- Applicant with experience in handling phone calls (call centre environment) will have an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Able to multi task and work in fast pace environment
- Training will be provided
- Location: Tanjong Pagar (Near MRT)
- 5 days work week / Office hours