- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, It skills , MS Office applications
Job no: 494382
- As an e-Ambassador under Vehicle Services Group, you will receive and guide customers at LTA Customer Service Centre e-Lobby.
- You will assist to handle public queries on e-services and effectively guide customers to navigate the relevant E-services.
- You will also have to manage customer feedback/complaints and to direct/escalate cases to relevant Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) divisions wheneverproblemarises (e.g. specific error messages).
- Diploma in any disciplines.
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferably in customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to handle difficult walk-in customers and provide value-added services to needy and elderly.
- IT Savvy and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Physically fit and mobile asjobrequires long hours standing duties.
Please note that your application will be directly submitted to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) portal hosted by a third party.
If you are applying via Careers@Gov (PSD), please go to our LTA career site (http://careers.lta.gov.sg) if you wish to check on your application status.
Applications close:18 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time