- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Call Centre expereince, Customer service, Handling customer complaints
- 5 days rotating shift (up to 11pm)
- Good Incentive
- Accepting and registering bookings for services
- Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction
- Respond to customer queries by providing accurate information consistently.
- Enhance service experience by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands
- Liaise internally with the Operations Department and other departments where applicable, on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries
- Candidate must possess at least a "O" Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant working experience in a call centre environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and PC skills with strong proficiency in English
- Result-oriented and committed to service excellence
- Must be able to commit on night shift, including weekends and public holidays up to 11pm
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR/ Malaysian may apply.
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
• Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers