- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: order processing, logistic , Customer service, call centre
- Basic up to $3400 + Allowance
- AWS(Fixed 2 Months) + VB + Daily transport Allowance
- 5 day work week, Central
Our client is the leading manufacturer and distributor of standard components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products in Singapore and within South East Asia region.
They are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE to join their growing business.
- Prepare quotations and process purchase orders from customers
- Handle and assist customers on their sales enquiries
- Process claims arising from shipment delays, defective items, wrong pricing, etc.
- Rectify part number errors, request lead time changes to suppliers
- Liaise with Sales Team and Shipping Team on customers’ orders
- Diploma or degree with minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience candidates who are less than a Diploma holder but have good history of career progression may be considered
- Able to speak mandarin due to its customer base
- Service-oriented mindset and good customer service skills
- Fast worker, able to multi-task and handled workload in a high volume and fast pace environment
- Pleasant and well-trained in telephone etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office
- Immediate availability will be an added advantage
- Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications)
- Working Location: Central
- 5-day work week (including Sat and/or Public Holiday), i.e. 1 off-day on a weekday plus Sunday)
- Willing to work rotating shifts: Either 8:30am~5:30pm or 10:00am~7:00pm on weekdays (quarterly / half-yearly rotation of shift) and 9:00am~6:00pm on Saturday / Public Holiday
Attractive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Minimum 2 months fixed bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Daily Transport Allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a service oriented person who has strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, we would like to hear from you.
*Application open to Singaporeans, SPRs only*
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to
or call your friendly Consulting Manager, Paul at 65909914 for a confidential discussion.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!