- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
- Monitor and track Consumer Service Provisioning to ensure there is update on all the milestones so that services can be provided expeditiously to customers.
- Liaise with customers, 3rd party vendors, IT support to resolve technical problems encountered by customer’s fibre network links.
- Handle escalations reported by customers and internal stakeholders.
- Provide timely and quality updates to customers and document the resolutions in a systematic manner.
- Compile statistical reports on Service Provisioning performance.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply as on-the-job training will be provided.
- Possess good working knowledge of office applications software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Clear and concise in communications, keen to learn and is a good team player.
- A must to speak fluent Mandarin.
- Able to handle difficult customers and to work in a stressful environment.
- Required to work OT with OT pay on Sat.
- Sat shifts are rotated between teammates.
- Only Singaporeans/PRs need apply.
Please email to email@example.com or call 82332924 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326741