- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Call Centre
- Medical Services MNC
- City Hall / 4 Days Rotating Shift (8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am)
- Salary up to $2800 per month + Shift Allowance
Our client, a global multinational corporation providing medical related services to international organisations.
- Report to Operations Manager
- To provide an empathetic and efficient delivery of assistance services to our members, end users and clients
- Coordinate cases in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- To be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously
- Ensure inbound requests are handled in timely efficient manner
- To manage an allocated load of cases within the shift and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently in the transmission handover
- Ensure that sufficient logistic arrangements are made in timely and appropriate manner to meet the needs of members and clients.
- Escalate cases and requests as per company protocols
- Ensure continuity of service delivery by answering all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner
- Organise the full range of medical and security services for clients, utilising the internal resources of the group and external correspondents where necessary
- Positively promote the group to other organisations
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the manager
- Possess at least 2 years of call centre experience
- Prior experience from healthcare / insurance industry is preferred
- Enjoy helping people and solving problems
- Customer service oriented, result driven & good team player
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Able to work on weekends / public holidays & work on rotating shift, including night shift
- Open to Singaporean & Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.