- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Face to Face Customer Service Experience
- Renowned Hospital
- Salary up to $4000 per month
Our client, an established healthcare group, providing excellent clinical care, research and education. One of the leading players in the healthcare industry.
- Manage customer feedback and all related matters including investigations, service recovery with the feedback providers, follow-up with staff to address the issues raised, crafting of replies and related data entry for reporting
- Collect and triage feedback forms for attention and distribution, and follow up with feedback providers and staff as needed
- Conduct patient visitations to proactively seek feedback for service improvement and service recovery, and to work closely with staff to follow up and address the feedback issues
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and analysis, and present to senior management and other departments
- Contribute articles to staff newsletter and participate in special case study presentations as part of Patient Relation Department’s role to educate, share and learn with all staff to promote a culture of continuous learning
- Possess a Degree with at least 2 years of face to face Customer Service experience from healthcare, hospitality or telecomm industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to work well under stress
- Pleasant, confident, service oriented and demonstrated ability to relate to customers of all levels
- Computer literacy is expected and some exposure to statistics would be helpful
- Conversant in local dialects or other major foreign languages is preferred
- Open to Singaporean & Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY: You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.