- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Lean Manufacturing
• Take corrective actions for performance problems reported by Final Test Technicians and customers.
• Provide root cause analysis for failure of instruments and any other.
• Improve the First pass Yield by performing failure analysis/ Pareto charts and providing engineering solutions.
• Continuously improve the Final test process, by revising the Final test procedures to improve the efficiency in testing instruments and address all the quality issues.
• Investigate complex performance-related problems in final test and conduct experiments to reveal the root cause of these problems. Communicate results, conclusions and recommendations through reports including executive summaries, raw data, calculations, charts, determination of root cause and recommendations.
• Log service requests and corrective actions taken into ICS support software.
• Work with other Engineering, QA, Product Development and R&D to implement corrective actions or engineering changes on existing products.
• NCR disposition
• Min 3 years of field service or troubleshooting experience in an instrumentation company
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
EA Licence No.: EA11C4316
Personal Registration No.: R1329379