- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Customer service, Communications skills
- To provide customer service & training support at the HSA Connects Centre at Biopolis
- To handle public calls in accordance with HSA’s telephone service standards and assess the information needs of the enquirers.
- To provide first level information to customers and route the enquiries to relevant departments if more in-depth response is needed.
- To handle front-desk duties which include receiving of documents and parcels
- To screen and forward “Product Classification Enquiries” received through the Customer Relationship Management System (CRMS) to relevant departments for follow-up.
- To receive walk-in customers which include traders and couriers who deliver documents and samples to HPRG
- To capture telephone enquiries received in the form of FAQ database
- To capture feedback & enquiries which are not captured in CRMS eg. hardcopy survey forms, verbatim comments in an in-house database.
- To conduct basic training on handling telephone enquiries for HPRG administrative staff
- To perform other customer service duties or administrative functions as assigned
- At least "A" level or "O" level holder
- Some working experience in front line positions serving customers would be an advantage
- Possess pleasant personality and very good communication skills
- Able to handle the challenges of meeting customer expectations
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Programs
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.