- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Microsoft Office
- Assess cases for eligibility criteria for decision making or refer to other agencies for assistance;
- Liaise with agencies on case matters;
- Monitor payment status of cases with settlement;
- Respond to case specific queries through emails, phone or counter;
- Implement IT enhancements and review processes to help facilitate the team’s work.
- Able to handle customers in a responsive and professional manner.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
The position offered will commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.