- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: cyber security, OSCP, CISM, security, ISO27001, cloud security, testing, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment
An interesting job opportunity to work with a leading technology solutions provider organization as their Cyber Security consultant (OSCP).
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider organization with strong presence across Asia. They are looking to bring on board a Cyber Security consultant to manage the current going expansion.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing technical assessments and auditing for various domains with good understanding of application and hardware.
- Handling a wide range of testing from data centre certification, portal certification and penetration testing.
- Providing in- depth technical reviews and performing technical audits in accordance to ISO 270001, ISO 20001 and ISO 22301.
- Working with internal teams on handing timely audit reports and providing support to other departments.
- Conducting research and analysis on timely basis to make sure organization standards are being met.
As a successful applicant you will have Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with 4 years of experience in Cyber security along with experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment. You will have experience in conducting audits in accordance with ISO27001 along with good understanding of Information security management systems or business continuity management.
You will also have certification in Offensive security certified professional (OSCP). Having CISA, CISM, CISSP will be beneficial.
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.