- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Statistics , Mathematics , Economics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: data project management, Knowledge of Data Warehouse concept, SAS, SPSS, STATA, Python, R, SQL, Comfortable working with large & complex data
The Data Analytics Manager will be involved extensively in data integration and data analytics projects.
The Job (1 + either 2.a or 2.b)
1. Data integration:
· Data integration project management/coordination. Managing the relationship with all stakeholders. Project planning, able to identify the critical path for timely delivery of projects and optimal resource allocation. Setting milestones and project schedule.
· Study data sources by interviewing both business users and tech supports; define, analyse and validate data objects
· Plan data integration process by developing common definition of sources data, identifying the relationship between data and optimal way of creating the physical link between different sources, recommending data interchange methods, updating mechanism
· Validate data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design.
· Proper project documentation
· Design analytical experiments/solutions to understand/solve various business problems from web analytics, marketing, campaign analysis, and traditional CRM analytics to retail optimization etc
· Partner with developers to design develop and implement analytics applications for business units
· Partner with business units to provide expertise and advisory on data analytics needs
2.b Data platform:
· Identify the data platform/system needs to support analytics projects
· Recommend and guide the implementation of different data platforms
· Analytics solution deployment
· At least a Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
· 3 to 5 years of working experience with data project management
· Knowledge of Data Warehouse concept
· Experience in both traditional data warehouse and big data platforms. Experience in Amazon Web Services
· Comfortable coordinating multiple projects involving a group of business units
· Good communication skills, able to translate statistical findings to business language
· Comfortable working with large (millions of records) complex (>100 dimensions) of data, and able to explore the unknown
· Possess a selection of skills and experience with analytics tools and languages such as SAS, SPSS, STATA, Python, R, SQL. Strong coding experience is desired but not essential, however the candidate needs to be comfortable/flexible to work with a range of tool/languages.
· Experience with visualization tools Tableau, R Shiny etc
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)