- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: "Predictive Analytics" AND "Prescriptive Analytics"
A great opportunity to join a leading logistics firm as their Data Analytics Project Manager.
Our client is a leader in the logistics sector with an established presence in the APAC region. They are looking for a Data Analytics Project Manager with a strong background of Predictive Analytics to join their team in Singapore.
As a Data Analytics Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with business partners and IT teams to explore and evaluate IT technology and solutions which help drive business values and new initiatives
- Developing high level business cases and IT costings with business as part of the evaluation process
- Conceptualizing, evaluating and performing proof of concept with the business to determine the ROI on proposed strategic solutions
- Executing the overall strategy for Data Analytics in the APAC region
- Collaborating with the business to determine appropriate analytics solutions and action plans for implementation
- Advising on how much or which BI resource is to be used for projects while working on these technologies hands on
- Presenting cases on deployment strategies
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline in addition to at least 10 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics. This will be coupled with experience in Project Management, Business Analysis and Solution Design experience with respect to Analytics tools (Tableau, ETL, SSRS and other BI related tools). You will also come with strong experience in implementing an analytics solution for a business function in Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics or Operational Integration of statistical models with enterprise applications.Working knowledge of the process, functions and tools used in the creations of statistical models is advantageous.
- Fun Work Culture
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Salary Package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819