- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Backup Applications like Veritas/Netbackup/Arcserve
- Responsible for providing operations support at a client's location.
- You shall manage tape operations; data centre physical security and liaise with external organizations on tape exchanges.
- In addition, you shall also be required to manage data centre equipment such as UPS, firesuppression systems etc.
- Be able to rack IT equipments within the Data Center environment with minimum disruption to service
- Liaise with infrastructure and Data Center Provisioning teams in the region for Data Center related projects
- Data Center Facilities management
- Hardware Inventory Documentation Report
- Provide emergency call out service will it be required
- NCC Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in data centre operations and system administration
- Experience in operating Microsoft Windows servers and UNIX servers.
- Experience in ensuring systems availability, scheduling/executing/monitoring batch jobs, migration to check-in and check-out source codes, carrying out daily operations activities, on-site and off-site media storage management of backup tapes, reports generation etc
- Responsible for event detection & 1st level support/troubleshooting of problem and is able to handle data centre remedy tickets
- Experienced in tape management (backup, tape rotation, offsite storage, initialization, etc.) & Disaster Recovery
- Experienced in backup monitoring on Backup Applications like Veritas/Netbackup/Arcserve
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Flexible to work in shift schedule.
To apply for the above position, kindly
INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
and send your full resume in MS Word format to IT@experis.com.sg