- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Structured cabling.
$2,700 - $3,300 + VB + OT payment + allowances
- Testing and troubleshooting different types of circuits such as Ethernet, E1, 1G, etc.
- Maintenance of IBX equipment
- Perform day-to-day data centre / computer operations (batch processing, printing reports,
- systems backup, tape management, server reboots, facilities and infrastructure checks in the
- data centre).
- Configuration of Cisco IP Phone and Wireless device.
- Working closely with vendor to provide on-site data centre installation (Rack layout, fiber layout and cable/port map).
- Enjoying learning and possess high capacity to learn, handle multiple projects and be able to work under stress.
- Possess Diploma or ITE in any IT relevant field
- Min 2 years of experience in IT industries preferably in data centre provider, ISP or SI environment.
- Experience in network, routers, switches, hub and multiplexer equipment.
- Ability to handle various test equipment, copper and fibre cable, Ethernet tester and network analyzer.
- Knowledge on structured cabling.
- Possess Network or Telco Certifications an advantage.
- Able to perform 24x7 shift work.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated CV to email@example.com.