- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Data collation / Analysis skills
Location : Upper Changi Road
Min Qualification : Local Diploma
Salary : $1800/mth
Working hours : Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6pm with an hour lunch break
- Assist staff in the generating of outputs from PORTs to ensure that the regular KPIs are completed by staff. To track KPI completion as well as send consistent reminders to staff to complete necessary interventions.
- Assisting Cluster B Programme in the collation of statistics in the areas of Rehabilitation Needs Indicators, PRC emplacement and completion rate. He/she will also assist the Housing Unit in retrieving Enhanced Supervision Data required by both Cluster Programme and SPCSC (eg inmate’s addresses, inmate telephone numbers, eligibility for ES etc)
- Updating, verifying and auditing of data due to the lack of technological solutions which are currently being worked on. The processes (eg telephony management, privilege points updating) are all manually done currently by Prison Officers, taking away valuable purposeful interaction time between them and inmates.
- The types of data to be collated at the Housing Unit include Key Performance Indicators, Participants Feedback Forms, Privilege Point collation, Progress Report, Befrienders’ Interviewing Schedule etc.
- MS Excel / MS Words / MS PowerPoint / MS Access
- Comfortable in working directly in a Prison Institution with possibly direct contact with inmates and comfortable with the necessary security restrictions.
- Some experience with data collation and simple data analysis skills.