- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Hadoop, machine learning, data analaytics, data warehousing, data management
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation with the analytics solutions domain as their Data Scientist.
Our client is a leading organisation with the analytics solutions domain. With rapid growth plans within the region they are looking to hire a Data Scientist to meet their growing demand.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Using data modelling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data to predict new trends and providing details of the findings using the data sets.
- Reviewing industry and technology trends, best practices and develop and evolve service road map to meet the needs of internal business stakeholders.
- Assisting the business intelligence (consumer analytic) team
- Managing external partners as well as internal engineering, technology and operations teams on translating requirements into technical requirements and deliverables.
- Participating in the development of prototypes and guide solutions into production
As a successful candidate you will be have Masters or PhD degree in computer science, business analytics or equivalent field with at least 5 years of experience in data analytics. You will have experience in machine learning along with being proficient in analytic tools such as Qlik, tableau, R, spark or python. You will also have experience in statistical analytics tools to recommend business on product development along with managing large scale algorithms.
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Great Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.