- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Oracle Database Manaement, Netapps
- 5 Day Week Normal working Hours
- Manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Lead and monitor & measure the performance & availability of databases proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Business support for Back-up and Recovery
- Adhoc 24x7 support.
- Co-ordination with Global and On-SIte IT Team
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in Oracle Database management and administration
- Proven SUN and Linux platform servers System Admin experience
- Knowledge and experience in in NetApps Filer is a plus
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Reason for Leaving