- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Listening, Verbal and Written skills
- Responsible for tuning and profiling of Java/J2EE EJB telecommunication server application.
- Review of existing software architecture and contribute to improve on the future architecture for stability and a maximum of performance.
- Responsible for supporting the development team for designing, creating, optimizing, documenting the database creation and migration scripts; and optimizing the SQL requests.
- Responsible for designing the database capacity planning tools to size the volumetric of our software database according to our customer business requirement and perspective.
- Responsible for managing our database instances and support the software development with the database administration.
- Responsible for performing some performance test, load tests and robustness test and to analyze the database and software application for performance tuning.
- Support the maintenance team for database related customer issue.
- Oracle Certification, Oracle 11g is a minimum, Oracle 10g and 9i are a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Working knowledge in Oracle RAC, usage of Oracle Performance Monitoring and Tuning Tools like Oracle AWR, ADDM, Tuning Pack and Diagnostic Pack is needed.
- Working knowledge in software application’s performance and tuning.
- Relevant Java development experience as a Software Engineer is an advantage.
- Working knowledge on UNIX and Linux.
- Analytical, rigorous and attentive to details.
- Proactive and excellent follow-through.
- Effective listening, verbal and written skills in English
- Good team player; and end-user and customer oriented mindset
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to all successful applicants.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.