- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: demand planning
- Plan the quantity and value for the finished products imported through the forecast.
- Ensure products are purchased and made available in time for sales and distribution according to company internal guidelines and procedures.
- Gather updated data of sales forecast through monthly Sales and Inventory Forecast Meeting.
- Prepare and send materials plan to production centres.
- Comply with the internal procedures and documentations for the importation of finished goods.
- Generate demand templates and send out them to Marketing Department and Distributors.
- Arrange for trade samples ordering and management for new product launches and re-launches.
- Liaise with Brand Manager and Production Centre in terms of packaging specification, production lead time and availability for product launches.
- Compare replenishment requirements with distributors requirements and prepare the replenishment in a way to rebalance stocks between distributors.
- Monitor inventory of products for each distributor and ensure to keep minimum stock.
- Review the inventory ageing report provided by distributors and follow-up for the action plan together with Marketing in order to minimize the inventory write-off by the expiry date issue.
- Prepare monthly inventory replenishment and inventory aging reports.
- Dip / Deg in Business / Logistics / Supply Chain or equivalent
- Possess minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in demand / inventory planning
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Highly analytical and good with working with numbers
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice (an advantage)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please email detailed CVs in word format to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be informed.