- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Food and Beverage
- Prepare all mise en place as assigned by Head Chef or Senior Chef de Partie for food preparation.
- Clear away and store all mise en place items at the end of the service period.
- Maintain assigned area in clean and hygienic condition.
- Prepare food items according to cafe menu.
- Minimize wastage and spoilage of foods items.
- Collect food requisitions as requested.
- Possess relevant culinary work experience with passion, preferably in Western Fusion cuisine
- Fresh keen learners / graduates are also welcome to apply
- Warm and cheerful personality
- Possess a strong sense of initiative
- Able to work shift, weekends and public holidays
- Only Singaporeans or SPRs need to apply
- Uniforms Provided
- Tips and Incentives
- Staff Meals
- Opportunity to learn
Email CV and expected salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Miss Michelle Sim
You may also call 64446183 to arrange for a walk in interview at our cafe premises
You may locate us on www.facebook/coffee tea & company to find out more about us.
Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply
Good luck in your application.