- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Leadership, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: digital, bancassurance, insurance, apac, great eastern, aia, axa, aviva, fwd, direct asia, finance, fintech, asia, singapore, transformation, senior, leadership, CDO, chief digital officer, marketing
Our client, a leading multinational insurance firm and industry leader with superb portfolio of products and services across the B2B2C spectrum, is searching for a deputy head of digital, coming with vast insurance and/or financial services experience, owning deep knowledge and insight into insurance products and culture, to craft, own, and drive their digital ecosystem.
Our client, a leading international insurance firm, an industry leader with superb portfolio of products and services across the B2B2C spectrum. Headquartered in Asia, with multinational presence and multiple innovation labs, this client is focused on digital transformation across the entire organisation, growing their internal culture and external services to bring top of class digital services.
This client is searching for a deputy head of digital, coming with vast insurance and/or financial services experience, owning deep knowledge and insight into insurance products and culture, to craft, own, and drive their digital ecosystem.
Leading a team of 3 managers and with a remit of Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mauritius, this role enjoys a direct reporting line to both the Chief Digital Officer and the Executive Director, both coming with superb international insurance experience, opening new markets and partnerships. This role will be in charge of taking the reins and full ownership of crafting a comprehensive strategy and execution plan for both their bancassurance partnerships and for the broader insurance services.
You will be tasked with building & promoting a comprehensive online presence, lead the digital strategy and educate internally, thus, great and comprehensive industry experience will be highly sought after.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Owner, and driver of the digital ecosystem - You are the digital marketing champion and will be its main driver. The organisation and director will look to you to move the needle
- End-to-end ownership of your vertical: Strategy, innovation, ecosystem building, working in tandem with compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Partnerships driven: Understand and know how to compliment partner's digital offerings, and in some cases, lead the charge on introducing new digital channels and ecosystems.
- A brand differentiator: Shape a unique digital marketing vision amongst a crowded industry
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from a recognised institution is highly preferred
- At least 8 to 10 plus years of proven digital marketing experience
- Adept at driving and implementing mobile / CRM / online / performance / and further comprehensive digital platforms
- Leadership capabilities: You have successfully managed previous teams through proven successful digital campaigns
- Passion for revenue-driven digital marketing - strategy, development, execution of digital campaigns all have lead generation as their end goal
Our client is driven to push for a true digital transformation in an industry where there are a multitude of competitors doing the same. In turn, this role will be tasked with bringing best of class innovation and digital strategy. The successful applicant is experienced, tenured, strategic, a master of stakeholder management, and will maximise the client's respected brand and service to highest customer engagement and performance. Strong digital marketing insight is a must. You will lead and transform company culture and vision alongside the client as it enters a brand new and transformative way to reach and acquire consumers in Singapore.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valerian Anderouard (Lic No:R1761736) on +65 6419 5941.