- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: design
The company is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business, and industrial needs and they are looking for an experienced Design Engineer (SMPS) to join their team to expand their capabilities.
- Involves concept design and product development of analogue and power electronics based systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of design including producing PCB layouts and circuitry, designing and testing prototypes, and advancing the concept design into a product ready for manufacture.
- Design and development of SMPS Module to achieve the optimum performance, cost & quality target.
- Perform extreme reliability test on the complete system to ensure it meets the Company Design, shipping & country reliability requirements.
- Work in small and highly skilled team of specialists.
- Min. Dip in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Switch Mode Power Supplies Design (75W to 2KW) and various SMPS topologies.
- Familiar with SMPS regulatory requirements in energy efficiency, EMC and safety.
- Able to design transformer & select of critical parts.
- Able to counter measure EMC & safety & technical related problems.
- Knowledge in Digital SMPS technologies is a bonus advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas when required.
- Able to write technical reports
Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for senior positions with good remnueration packages.
If you are keen in this position, kindly send in your resume with a recent photograph, availability, expected salary, reason for leaving previous job to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.