- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Architecture , Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Ms office
- Responsible for coordinating architectural design engineering activities on the project and for reviewing all drawings and documents.
- Coordinating the development of the building design basis by defining the architectural design parameters in accordance with the project work scope; includes inter-acting with other engineering disciplines and initiating the process of design input exchange across disciplines.
- Assist the Lead Engineer in all building and Architectural related
- Attend project meetings and implement the identified actions, such as familiarization with the project brief and the established as-awarded project work scope, initiate technical clarifications to Client, generate MTO and weight estimates, and other relevant actions.
- Review Subcontractor bid proposals and liaise with Building Suppliers and Architectural Vendors. Initiate technical bid clarification process, ensuring that all bids are aligned with contractual requirements; identify Bidder deviations and qualifications if any.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design, Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Revit , photoshop
- Eligible or Registered with Board of Architects
- Good contract administration abilities along with knowledge of authorities' requirements.
*** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with a soft copy picture of yourself to email@example.com or phone into 6337 7498 & look for Andrew Teo ***