- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Communications and New Media , Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Google Analytics Certified, Digital Media Buys
This position in the Circulation Marketing Department is responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing paid online marketing campaigns to engage target audiences online and drive them to action. These campaigns will utilize paid advertising in search, display, social, and new emerging channels, and coordinate closely with organic digital mobilization efforts.
· Conceptualize, develop and execute paid components of search, display, social, retargeting, mobile and email engagement campaigns to drive subscription.
· Continuously experiment and evaluate tests of content, audience segments and engagement ladder.
· Set clear and measurable goals and KPIs for campaigns; monitoring, analyzing and optimizing, and reporting back to stakeholders and internal team throughout the campaign process.
· Develop creative assets with relevant vendors that will work best in each space, and provide feedback on those assets based on ongoing testing and findings.
· Negotiate terms with advertising vendors (publishers, networks and others) and work with other departments, teams and vendors to seamlessly integrate work streams and creative content.
· Participate in intra- and inter-departmental strategy and planning meetings, and provide strategic recommendations as the in-house paid advertising expert.
· Use audience analytics and social listening to inform content and paid social recommendations.
· Help coordinate, integrate and leverage disparate campaigns and communications.
· Stay up-to-date with paid marketing trends, engagement best practices, and potential new channels and strategies in paid search, display, social marketing, and programmatic media buying.
· Performs other duties as required to support the department and its mission.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in digital media buying
· Experience with Media buying in Search, Display, Social and Linkedin Marketing media tools
· Experience with google analytics or similar web analytics tools and ability to create reports and interpret results
· Ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of our digital advertising efforts including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, competitor analysis and analytics.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Keen understanding of the online advertising landscape, including in daily management of paid campaigns.
· Stays up to date on best practices and current trends on online engagement; content marketing, measurement and digital marketing strategies.