- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SEO / SEM, Communication skills, Customer service, Problem solving skills
Role Statement: Digital Campaign Strategist - is responsible in managing and implementing SEO & SEM strategy for clients and meeting the desired KPIs.
Report To: Department Head
- Recommend strategy for search engine optimization (SEO) projects and SEM campaign.
- Preparation of SEO & SEM strategy plan and presentation.
- Account/Campaign set up, keyword research and creation of ad creatives.
- Keyword research, SEO copywriting, link building and blogging.
- Optimize and work on landing page recommendation to generate more ROIs for clients.
- Review and raise initiatives to improve conversion for clients' campaigns.
- Generate SEO reports for clients' campaigns.
- Assist in paid search campaigns as assigned.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO & SEM is a MUST.
- Min Bachelor degree in business/marketing or a related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- Possess great problem solving skills.
- Strong passion in the Media/Online Marketing industry.
- Immediate vacancy
Candidate who excels in role will be given opportunity for promotion to Head of Search Marketing.
Email address to route CVs to : email@example.com