- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: market, development, lead, banking, digital, enablement, government, relationship,
Our client, a leading financial services MNC, an industry leader driving digital innovation and services. With a strong local presence, they are looking to provide comprehensive, sustained, and best of class digital services through innovative, creative and unique multifaceted digital approach.
They are looking to engage a market development lead, who will be the main representative for digital innovation engagement specifically with leading local government entities.
Our client, a leading financial services MNC, an industry leader in driving digital innovation and services. With a strong local presence in Singapore, they are looking to provide comprehensive, sustained, and best of class digital services through innovative, creative and unique multifaceted digital approach.
They are looking to engage a market development lead, who will be the main representative for digital innovation engagement specifically with leading local governmental entities.
Their objective: To not only have a voice and representative at the highest echelons of digital innovation discussions with government parties, but to influence and drive these discussion to impact the client's digital core products and services.
In this key role, reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will be the main stakeholder directly liaising with key governmental agencies within financial, regulatory, and governmental bodies to stay on top of any and all upcoming regulatory updates, changes, and potential partnership opportunities with these partners.
You will hold expertise in being an educator, ambassador, and deal maker when it comes to pushing digital initiatives that will help the client move ahead of the competition and bring digital innovation in Singapore forward.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- An expert in relationship management - You come equipped with a network, and you know how to action it for maximal output for the client
- Fully adept at all things digital - You enrich, enable, and influence digital roadmaps with government partners, expertly able to translate how to drive digital in an understandable way
- A proficient consultant - You work in tandem with multiple verticals and internal teams, able to take point and achieve buy-in from senior stakeholders.
- An imaginative deliverer - You can think beyond the individual services and service portfolios, skilled in providing unique avenues to drive digital initiatives.
* Superb knowledge of regulatory and financial players locally.
* Great understanding of the Singapore digital roadmap inclusive of leading governmental digital campaigns and actions.
* Strong stakeholder management is a must.
* Passionate outlook and view on where, and how best, the industry can evolve in meaningful way when it comes to digital,
Our client is a top leader of the financial services industry in Singapore, who has placed focus and importance on being best in class when it comes to reaching their customers with highest of quality services, product, and touch points.
The successful applicant will be the leader in working hand in hand with industry leaders and governmental agencies to ensure the client will be in prime position to deliver market leading digital thought leadership, products, and services on the short and long term.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valerian Anderouard (Lic No:R1761736) on +65 6419 5941.