- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Executive - International leader in BtoB services
Our Client, an international player in business management consultancy, financial services and events management services for companies, is expanding by creating the role of Digital Marketing Executive.
Directly reporting to the Director of Operations, your core responsibility will be to expand the digital footprint of the company website and to drive incremental revenue through tactical campaigns, destination marketing and search engine optimisation.
You will work hand in hand with executive management and outsourced marketing suppliers. Key responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Plan and monitor ongoing company presence on social media
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and distribute to various channels
- Provide ideas for content marketing
- Prepare and assist in launch promotional campaigns through social media (e.g. Facebook and SEO)
- Manage and monitor campaign results
- Other Ad-hoc duties assigned
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Mass communication
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing executive or similar role
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Solid knowledge of SEM and SEO
- Fluent in Chinese to liaise with Directors and clients
This opportunity will give you a challenging experience in a growing industry. You will have direct exposure to executive management and will work hand in hand with talented people. You can expect a fast learning curve and a real career path in the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maud Lamy on +65 6416 9849.