- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance, Economics
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Finance, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills
Our client is a leading global rating agency committed to providing the world’s credit markets with independent, timely and prospective credit opinions. They have dual-headquartered in New York and London, operating offices and joint ventures in more than 47 locations and covering entities in more than 90 countries.
Their ratings opine on over 3,900 financial institutions, 1,700 corporate ratings, 93 sovereigns, 78,000 municipal transactions and over 9000 global structured finance transactions.
Offering a world of knowledge and experience behind every opinion, they transform information to deliver meaning and utility to investors, issuers and other market participants.
Our client Ratings’ global expertise draws on local market knowledge and spans across the fixedincome universe. The additional context, perspective and insights they provide help investors make important credit judgments with confidence.
The APAC BRM origination team covers:
- Issuer Marketing (across Sovereign, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Structured Finance Originators, Public Finance amongst others)
- Banker / Arranger outreach
- Manage visibility and positioning Client in Asia
The job holder will be responsible for Non-Financial Corporate BRM effort in the South East Asia(ASEAN) region. He/She will oversee new issuer relationship development with Large Corporates, State Owned Entities & Multinationals with a view to secure international rating mandates and drive growth objectives.
The job holder is expected to manage existing relationships with a view to Sustain our Client’s leadership position in the ASEAN cross border debt capital markets.
The job holder will engage with CEOs, CFOs and senior management within issuers and market participants to position our Client. He/She will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing relationships with the arrangers and investment bankers with a view to maintain deal flow and lead generation to support our Client’s business in South East Asia region.
The job holder will work in partnership with APAC Investor Development / Media Teams to develop and implement investor/media outreach and visibility plans to effectively communicate Client's views and disseminate Client's research to market participants.
Job holder will develop and maintain close working relationships with the Analytical Team Heads and Country Business Leaders in the ASEAN region. He/She will also be responsible for generating monthly activity status reports - plans, successes, challenges & strategy.
The position reports directly to the Singapore based Senior Director, Business & Relationship
Management for the ASEAN region.
- Maintaining and building existing corporate relationships in ASEAN and acquire new relationships via direct marketing to the top 200 corporates in ASEAN.
- Developing new issuer relationships with Large Local Corporates, State Owned Entities & Multinationals in ASEAN apart from managing the existing ones.
- Nurturing relationships with arrangers and investment banks that specialize in cross border debt capital markets with a view to secure leads and position Client for rating mandates from potential issuers.
- Raise the visibility for our Client Ratings with all stakeholders via various outreach initiatives (conferences, seminars, one on one meeting, electronic delivery, analyst meetings).
- Work in close co-ordination with Analytical Team Heads and Country Business Leaders in ASEAN.
- Extensive travel in South East Asia is expected.
- To maximize opportunities for Client Group to cross sell products of Client Solutions / Client Learning in co-ordination with team members in these respective companies.
- Manage housekeeping issues such as Compliance audits, Process Flows, Debtor collections,MIS Submissions etc.
The position is based in Singapore with extensive travels within the South East Asia region
- College or MBA degree with specialization in economics, finance, accounting and other relevant disciplines
- Around 5~10 years of experience in financial service industry including 5 years in debt capital market or corporate banking experience with banks or Corporate issuers or other financial institution.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management including CEO, CFO on important industry issues;
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Proven track record in achieving revenue targets;
- Credit knowledge, some exposure to Bloomberg, effective presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Attractive remuneration packages will be commensurate with successful candidates’ qualifications & experience.
- Please also state your current/last & expected pay too.
- Preferably Singapore Citizens or PR candidates
- Those who can start soonest possible have an added advantage.
- Please sent your latest CV in Word Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org