- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Information Technology
Job Title:Director of Merchandising, eCommerce
Job Category/Function:Executive/VP/Director, Marketing/Merchandising Manager
Director of Merchandising, eCommerce
This is a green field opportunity to lead Merchandising, Buying and Product Development for a well-backed and financially solid eCommerce start-up in Asia. With substantial investments already in place, the team is seeking an experienced and seasoned Executive to drive Merchandise development and strategy.
- Responsible for creative development and contributes to merchandising strategy, development and implementation.
- Drives line planning and category planning strategy, including the selection of range of product and style focus, creating an exciting platform and environment targeted at high-end, luxury consumers.
- Responsible for developing, managing and executing merchandising and buying strategies.
- Updates the team and drives awareness of trends in fashion while promoting ideas and concepts which elevate the brand accordingly.
- Conceptualise and build a eCommerce platform (both Online and Mobile)for a regional audience, using personalisation technology.
- Contribute to the user experience journey as it relates to the interface.
EA License No.:10C2978