- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Written & verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills
At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that.
As the Director, Care Operations & Quality, you will lead and oversee the effort to ensure a level of care quality and safety we can trust our own family members with. You will work closely with Homage
Care Specialists and Professionals as well as Homage Technology Product Managers to improve the lives and wellness of the families and seniors we work with.
We are a fast-growing startup and we want to continue to ensure that the care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of highest standards, quality and safety, giving families peace of mind.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
The Director, Care Operations & Quality is responsible for overseeing all aspects of care delivery to the homes of Homage’s seniors from care professional recruitment and training, to quality assurance in delivery of care. This position will also work with the engineering and product teams to improve and optimize the overall customer experience.
- Lead the strategic direction of care delivery and quality end-to-end; oversee and optimize all fundamental components of care delivery and quality as well as care professional training and caregiver career progression.
- Manage, lead and grow the Care Quality and Operations team to scale our operations in Singapore and regionally; report directly to the co-founders with an operational budget
- Lead the operations team to execute ongoing training and professional development roadmap, opportunities and programs
- Direct and optimise the recruitment funnel and onboarding experience for care professionals
- Oversee care manager and recipients’ onboarding, delivery of care, and support channels
- Work with Homage’s product teams to ensure the best customer experience using Homage’s mobile and web applications.
- Continually improve and optimize Homage services and operations from both a care giving and technology standpoint as Homage grows and scales
- Define the right organizational workflows to monitor care quality and address quality issues and incidents
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in operations in a direct-to-consumer business, including a minimum of 3-5 years in a managerial position
- Experience in exceling in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing healthcare or technology environment
- Strong leadership qualities; manage and scale team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus and rally members to achieve goals
- People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
- An ‘Innovative rain-maker’, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas as well as create and drive innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Experience in managing a large field-operations staff at scale as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in establishing operational budgets as well as driving quality improvement and assurance projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup strongly preferred Not required but bonus points if you have an MBA