- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Possess strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and relational skills
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities are to:
- Develop and drive new business initiatives and expand the current social enterprises that employ persons with special needs.
- Develop sound business plans, including undertaking feasibility studies and market surveys, and to drive implementation of business plans.
- Contract negotiation and business management.
- Develop strong partnerships with all stakeholders, donors, corporations and volunteers to grow the social enterprises
- Provide leadership and direction to the Managers of the business units
- Manage the P&L, Budgets and ensure compliance with Corporate Governance Regulations
- Oversee, lead and provide directions for MINDS Employment Development Centres (sheltered workshops for adult clients)
- Create awareness of the abilities of the clients, and enhance networking with other related agencies
Degree/Post-graduate degree in any discipline. You should be self-driven, mature, possess strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and relational skills, a team motivator and have a proven track record in sales, business development, implementation of new business initiatives, managing businesses with P&L responsibility.