- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: M&A, Mergers, Acquisitions, Corporate Strategy, Business Development, JV, Financial Modeling, Transformation
Reporting to the Head of Practice, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important M&A, JV and market analysis decisions.
Our client is one of the most reputed B2B consulting organisations globally. They employ more than 100,000 people globally and have an excellent track record in developing corporate strategy and advising boards of large organisations on making investment decisions. One of their emerging businesses is the transformation/turnaround practice, where they specialise in advising investment firms with business interests in the South East Asian start up ecosystem on business strategy. Singapore is their SEA headquarters and as part of their ambition to grow this practice, they are looking to hire a Director (or Senior Manager), Strategy & Business Development.
Reporting to the Head of Practice, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important M&A, JV and market analysis decisions. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Identify and implement sustainable improvement of operational, commercial and financial metrics driving cash to the bottom line for the clients
- Driving reduction of personnel and non-personnel cost
- Be the key point of contact for advising clients on investment, divestment decisions
- Develop and maintain the quality of M&A capabilities within the client organization
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Top academic qualification like an MBA, or equivalent
- 12 years or more of strategy experience, with at least 5 years in consulting environment
- Experience of having worked on M&A, JV & divestment projects
- Strong ability to manage data and create financial models - handling budgets
- Flexibility to travel as the role will require up to 50% travel
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Our client, a leading player in consulting has a strong culture of hiring and grooming individuals with a strong analytical background and interest in the financial services sector. In this role with a regional influence, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that has consistently maintained a top tier brand position.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anurag Garg (Lic No: R1215997) on +65 6416 9817