- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
- Oversees the daily operations of the Home and 2 DACs.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of employees.
- Timely submission of yearly financial budget, including manpower and capital requirements
- Ensuring financial expenditure are within approved budget
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and correspondence relative to the work
- Work with caregivers, and staff regarding a client’s program plan and offers constructive suggestions on how they can aid in promoting functional growth.
- Schedules program activities and coordinate the necessary support services such as recreation, therapy, OT etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the funders, community partners and community schools/workshop programs
- Conduct quarterly disabilities care committee meeting
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements as directed under MSF’s standard of care for adult disability home and DACs
- Ensure ISO guideline and internal procedures are complied
- Performs related work or other duties as directed by management
- Minimum Degree or equivalent in any field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in supervision management, prior experience in home management advantageous
- Oversee a Home and 2 Day Activity Centres
- Ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Hardworking, meticulous and responsible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills