- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Responsibility over goods receiving, production of orders, order confirmation and dispatch, by managing the team leaders for inbound and outbound, and indirectly by coordinating all warehouse staff.
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements to personnel and work processes to further improve flexibility, teamwork quality and engagement.
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements in the internal materials handling to improve productivity, lead time, quality and cost efficiency
- Implement business process and relevant KPI’s that improve the overall efficiency of the operations. Ensure reporting of KPI as per Group requirements.
- Inspire a permanent improvement approach to problem solving; develop, recommend and implement improvements in the administrative procedures and work procedures in the warehouse to improve; quality, cost and productivity
- Identify opportunities to constantly achieve efficiencies in operations or administration or added value services to customers
- Responsible for occupational health, safety and environmental obligations in the warehouse functions
- Control the distribution centre against the budget; budget the plant in line with the challenges from the HQ
- M.Sc. / University diploma or equivalent work experience, preferably within logistics
- Experience from warehousing and running a warehouse operation
- Analytical skills and good knowledge in Microsoft office package
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Customer oriented, flexible and ability to work with a wide range of tasks in a structured manner and deliver according to promise
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.