- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: AutoCAD
- Managing the new drafting orders and distribution to related departments.
- Able to process the maintenance for new and release drawings.
- Responsible for daily Release Drawing and Check Out Notes to the respective departments.
- Responsible for procedure/specification received from DQI and DQE.
- Update close work orders.
- Able to manage the duties with MPI Reports from South Seas Inspection.
- Filing of Release Drawings, New Sales Order and Rental Order.
- Responsible for outstanding Sales Order as well as Closed Rental Order
- Prepare drawing for Tender proposal
Qualification: NITEC or GCE "O" levels
- Understanding of Autocad and drafting cad with experience.
- Dynamic and positive attitude
♣ Resume in MS WORDS FORMAT