- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Office administration, Time management
- The basic function of this position is to provide banking support, Letter of Credit (LC) documentation, shipment coordination and customer support.
- This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a high pace environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a direct relationship with banks pertaining to all export/import procedures and documentation
- Responsible to liaise with banks for LC confirmation and discounting
- Assist with processing of export shipments.
- Process documents through the appropriate system in a timely manner to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Prepare and send notification of shipments and documents to banks as required and within established standards
- Responsible to process the documents related to receivable financing and payable financing.
- Coordinate and liaise with the logistics/shipping department and sales section for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery and inform the shipment status to agents and buyers / customers.
- Track the status of bank approval, amendments and shipments
- Handle other trading duties.
- Report to Credit Control Manager.
- GCE ‘A’, Diploma or Degree in the relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in all forms of LC documentation
- Excellent time management skills.
- Banking knowledge a plus and preferred with working experience in bank industry.
- Proficiency and fluency in written and verbal English
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of regional market, credit risk and country risk will be an asset
- Only Singaporean or Singapore PRs need apply
We offer good salary package and working hours are from 9am to 6pm (5 day week)