- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: AutoCAD, Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Prepare drawing provided by customer to suit production capabilities
- Understand customer’s requirement and feedback the requirements
- Typical drawing based on sheet metal fabrication
- Creative thinking to prepare drawing to meet customer’s requirements
- Assist to Engineer / Assistant Engineer
- Other task assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working experience in sheet metal industries shall be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communications
- Able to understand engineering drawing
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Autocad and able to draw using AutoCad Software.
- Able to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking associates
Interested applicant can send your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.