- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Architecture
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: AutoCAD
- Coordinate assignment given from developing proposals meeting with clients' need to preparation of technicial submission documents according to the authorities requirement.
- A strong team player who can work independently under minimal supervision whereby candidates will be given a chance to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in supporting the operation's success on site
- You are also expected to resolve planning issues on drawings and liaise closely with clients, civil engineers as well as the consultants.
- At least NTC/ITC/Diploma in Architecture or equivalent
- Able to read and understand architecture and structural drawings
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD 2D
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
4) Recent photo