- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: HPHT experienced, deepwater drilling, leadership
Our Client is a Global Energy operator, seeking a Drilling and Completions Engineering Team Lead to join their reputable company. Committed to providing the best industry standards, our Client protects the wellbeing of its employees.
Summary of role:
- You will supervise the Drilling and Completions team
- Perform risk assessments, while identifying and driving improvement opportunities
- You will be the point of contact for various teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in drilling, with at least 5 years’ of supervisory / management role.
- Exposure to HPHT technology
- Experience in deepwater/subsea drilling planning and execution
- Leadership, people and project management skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Access to company’s investment in its employees’ professional development
- Rewarding work-life balance culture
If you feel this role suits you, and wish to work for an organization that promotes work-life balance, please submit your updated CV, in Word format, to email@example.com.Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please contact Sharifah Yazseerah (Reg No. R1329060) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)