- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good Pharmacovigilance Practice, Communications skills
- Chance to Grow a Career in Drug Safety
- Globally Recognised CRO
About Our Client
Leading Clinical Research Organization that provides expert drug development services to major pharmaceutical and healthcare businesses around the world.
This individual will be responsible for tracking, reporting and processing of serious and non serious drug adverse reactions. This will involve:
- Documenting and processing adverse event reports in line with internal and external regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- Performing safety review of clinical data and patient information.
- Effectively communicating product-specific safety information
- Remaining compliant with all global and local regulatory requirements for safety data management and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least 2 years Pharmacovigilance experience within a commercial setting
- Strong knowledge of regional and local regulatory pharmacovigilance processes and guidelines
- Clear understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Sophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1835970