- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Management skills, Communications skills
The Duty Manager is a person who is responsible in providing general management support throughout the hotel at all times, monitoring guest satisfaction, service standard, security, employee activity, physical defects with main focus on front office operation.
The responsibilities for the Duty Manager are:
- To provide general management support throughout the hotel at all times monitoring guest satisfaction, service standard, security, employee activity, physical defects with main focus on front office operation.
- Ensures proper execution of Log Book at end of the shift.
- Oversees the lobby operation, ensuring that guests are handled quickly and efficiently in all their needs.
- Assists in optimizing the average price and the occupancy rate of the hotel.
- Strives to implement the Accor Vision and demonstrate active use of the Accor Values.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.