- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Psychology
- Skills: Medical practioner/support, Communications skills
As a Behavioural Therapist, you will receive extensive training in the application of ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) and DTT (Discrete Trial Training) as implemented in each of our client's individualised program.
Ongoing training of various behaviour management strategies and programs in teaching children with Autism and Developmental Delay will also be provided.
Therapy sessions are conducted at the family's home, children center, school or ISADD center.
These sessions are usually two hours in duration with each child.
Therapist will implement the child's individualised program under the supervision of a Case Manger.
This will involve working one to one on any number of skills in which the child has deficits in such as language skills, maths skills, social skills, or play skills and decreasing behaviours that the child does to excess, for example tantruming, obsessions and self stimming.
- Singaporean or PR
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or related field
- Experience in working with children
- Fun and high-energy individual who enjoys playing with children